1. This web site is owned and operated by Brookside Garden Centre. Use of this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions provided. Please note that Brookside Garden Centre reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time.
2. This booking is subject to availability. Brookside Garden Centre does not accept any liability for unavailability of bookings caused by the overselling of time slots.
3. Extra guests must be pre-booked directly through Brookside Garden Centre.
4. Prices include VAT and are in Great British Pounds
5. Payment for the time slot booked on this site will be taken at the time of booking and you agree to make this payment via a debit to your nominated credit card. The amount debited will (subject to the following) be the amount shown on the 'Booking Details' page prior to you clicking the 'Proceed to Payment' button on that page. Depending upon the currency of the booking, your credit card's currency and the country in which your card was issued, your credit card provider may impose foreign exchange fees and other fees which are in accordance with your arrangements with that credit card provider.
6. You must be at least 18 years of age to book using this Online Booking System.
7. The customer may be required to provide photo ID upon arrival.
8. Brookside Garden Centre does not accept liability for errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time
9. Brookside Garden Centre does not accept liability for any indirect or consequential loss arising out of the use of this website or for any products or services purchased from this website.
10. Brookside Garden Centre makes no warranty or representation about the suitability of any product or service advertised on this web site.
11. It is recommended that all bookings made via this website are reconfirmed at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
12. These terms do not affect consumers’ statutory rights
13. No Party to the Agreement shall be liable for any failure or delay in performing their obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that Party. Such causes include, but are not limited to: power failure, internet service provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the Party in question.
Cancellations and Refunds
1. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Brookside Garden Centre of any changes and cancellations to the booking made via this website. Cancellation fees may apply.
2. All bookings must be pre-paid.
2.1 A 0% cancellation fee applies once payment is received and if cancelled within 60 days of the original booking and not before 72 hours of the booking date.
2.2 A 100% cancellation fee applies once payment is received and 60 days after the booking was made.
2.3 A 100% cancellation fee applies if cancelled within 72 hours of the booking date.
2.4 No show: 100% cancellation fee.